Lately, I've been thinking about crayons a lot and how 16 crayons in a box is nothing like the 16,777,216 possible RGB colors. So I'm just poking around for some middle ground.
Accessibility is about making the content on your webpage to be enjoyed by as many people as possible. This post teaches some basics of accessibility using semantic HTML, which is the core of an accessible web page.
- February 16: Color Palette
- April 19: Accessibility and Semantic HTML
- April 12: Image Resizing
- April 3: The Perfect Button
- March 26: You are an engineer
- March 19: Web Anatomy
- March 12: Hello World
- November 19: Jekyll Migration!